<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9883571?origin\x3dhttp://ayinladydeath.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 22, 2005

Current Mood: amused and satisfied
Now Blasting: Judas Priest - Eulogy



Today I had my lesson observation with my RO. I think it went pretty well. Havent had the chance to do a post conference with her just yet. Just to see what she thinks of my lesson. Winston was more talkative than usual ugh... of all the days to misbehave... but at least he was quite entertaining lol. During the activity (making a Feelings poster), I sat on one of the tables and looked thru a magazine. Then all of a sudden Kanric popped up from under the magazine, and almost leaned on my leg! LOL! He showed this little picture of spongebob grinning and asked if he could paste the picture under the "HAPPY" category. LOL he is SO CUTE! I just grinned and nodded lol! Gotta love these kids!



Before school I talked to Eliza's mother. She shared her concerns about her daughter. Apparently, yesterday when she asked Eliza how was school, the lil girl broke down and cried. When asked what was wrong, she said that she had no friends...



Eliza is a quiet girl. She had spent 5 years of her life in China and attended kindergarten there. From what I know, the class size there is much MUCH less than the ones here. I have 43 kids in my class. She is naturally shy and don't really talk to others so I don't blame her for being lonely. Poor thing... On top of that,Natasha apparently has been telling some of the girls not to talk to her. The naughty girl lol! So I had a talk with Natasha and she cried and promised not to do that again. Ah the kids are good at heart but kids will be kids u know?



Eliza's mom then said that she is glad that I am Eliza's English teacher coz judging from the replies and comments that I write in her journal book, she said she knows that I really do care for the kids' well-being. Wow I was speechless lol! I was overwhelmed with such a great sense of satisfaction. For some reason I just felt really happy that SOMEONE notices... not that I was hoping to impress anyone. I truly love these kids. They are so bright and they come to school everyday with big grins on their faces. That is enough to make my day everyday...



I talked to Elin, who was in the same class as Eliza last year, about trying to include her in their activities so she won't feel so left-out and lonely. Elin is such a nice girl. So responsible and reliable and I know I can depend on her to get things done. And these kids are only 7 going on 8!!! Amazing... such amazing lil creatures. I love them!
Delivered at 11:49 PM...


- ONE -
\m/METAL!\m/
VADER, Bolt Thrower, King Diamond, Behemoth, Sceptic, Megadeth, Carcass, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Death Angel, Alice in Chains, Anthrax, Sonata Arctica, Sentenced, Amorphis, Iced Earth, Killswitch Engage, Lamb Of God, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, The Haunted, Axed Ministers, Mutilated, Trivium, Morbid Angel, Soilwork, Porcupine Tree, Cold War Survivor, Nuclear Assault, ... the list goes on....
I also like Tori Amos... lovely words...

- TWO -
I love stand-ups!
Pablo Francisco, Adam Ferera, Peter Russell, Stephen Lynch, Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy etc

- THREE -
I'm an 80s kid. Grew up in the 80s. LOVE 80s cartoons!
\m/TRANSFORMERS!\m/ Galaxy Rangers, Bravestarr etc... even Care Bears haha!


01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005

02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005

03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005

05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005

06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005

07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005

08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005

09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005

10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005

11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005

12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006

01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006

02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006

03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006

04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006

05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006

06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006

08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006

10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006

11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006

12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007

03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007

06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007

07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007

09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007

10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007

02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008

04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008



Krystal
Pearlyn
Widya
Yana
Dannie
Kelvin
Lizah
Nadz
Nanie
Raudhah
Sarah
Syikin
Wadi
Widya
Zaki
Anthony

Blogskins
City of Villains
My skins on Blogskins
My MySpace Profile
My Old Blog







Design & layout by
-[ AYINLADYDEATH ]-
OPETH