<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9883571?origin\x3dhttp://ayinladydeath.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 26, 2005

Current Mood:weird

Now Blasting: Killswitch Engage



DANGEROUS MINDS
"I will not carry myself down to die
When I go to my grave my head will be high"
Lu-Ann tried hard to make them see
That they have the power to make their lives be
The problem not only lies in the system
The problem also lies deep within them
But that's not where the problem end
Sapiens like the principal who's rated ten
On the scale of snobby, arrogant, stink-breaths
Who unwittingly drove Emilio to his death
What's a stupid knock on the door
compared to the voices of the poor
Which broke through the hardened wall of pride
instead of running off to hide?
And the twins' fucked-up mother
who hadn't a thought to bother
About making her son's future bright
coz she thinks poetry just ain't right
Though life ain't smooth for all of us
It takes real guts to get on that bus
Coz those who doesn't will only mean
that they'll end up just like Mr.Tambourine
How life approaches does not matter
It's up to us to make it better......

051195

----------------------------------------------

Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

Though I know that evenin's empire has returned into sand,
Vanished from my hand,
Left me blindly here to stand but still not sleeping.
My weariness amazes me, I'm branded on my feet,
I have no one to meet
And the ancient empty street's too dead for dreaming.

Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship,
My senses have been stripped, my hands can't feel to grip,
My toes too numb to step, wait only for my boot heels
To be wanderin'.
I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade
Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way,
I promise to go under it.

Though you might hear laughin', spinnin', swingin' madly across the sun,
It's not aimed at anyone, it's just escapin' on the run
And but for the sky there are no fences facin'.
And if you hear vague traces of skippin' reels of rhyme
To your tambourine in time, it's just a ragged clown behind,
I wouldn't pay it any mind, it's just a shadow you're
Seein' that he's chasing.

Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind,
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves,
The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach,
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free,
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands,
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves,
Let me forget about today until tomorrow.

- Bob Dylan
Delivered at 1:22 AM...


- ONE -
\m/METAL!\m/
VADER, Bolt Thrower, King Diamond, Behemoth, Sceptic, Megadeth, Carcass, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Death Angel, Alice in Chains, Anthrax, Sonata Arctica, Sentenced, Amorphis, Iced Earth, Killswitch Engage, Lamb Of God, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, The Haunted, Axed Ministers, Mutilated, Trivium, Morbid Angel, Soilwork, Porcupine Tree, Cold War Survivor, Nuclear Assault, ... the list goes on....
I also like Tori Amos... lovely words...

- TWO -
I love stand-ups!
Pablo Francisco, Adam Ferera, Peter Russell, Stephen Lynch, Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy etc

- THREE -
I'm an 80s kid. Grew up in the 80s. LOVE 80s cartoons!
\m/TRANSFORMERS!\m/ Galaxy Rangers, Bravestarr etc... even Care Bears haha!


01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005

02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005

03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005

05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005

06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005

07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005

08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005

09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005

10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005

11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005

12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006

01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006

02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006

03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006

04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006

05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006

06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006

08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006

10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006

11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006

12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007

03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007

06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007

07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007

09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007

10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007

02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008

04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008



Krystal
Pearlyn
Widya
Yana
Dannie
Kelvin
Lizah
Nadz
Nanie
Raudhah
Sarah
Syikin
Wadi
Widya
Zaki
Anthony

Blogskins
City of Villains
My skins on Blogskins
My MySpace Profile
My Old Blog







Design & layout by
-[ AYINLADYDEATH ]-
OPETH