<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9883571?origin\x3dhttp://ayinladydeath.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 08, 2006

CURRENT MOOD: silly
NOW BLASTING: SOAD - Stealing Society

"Parents, please proceed to the canteen on the first floor so we can start our assembly. You can come again later at 3 o'clock and accompany your children during recess time."

Now, in Malay...
"Umm... ibu bapa tolong ke bawah jadi kita boleh mulakan assembly. Nanti pukul 3 boleh datang lagi ke canteen."

wtf man?! WTF?! MAKKAO! LMFAO! I have never felt sooo stupid in my whole entire life. Mrs Kirk must've thot so too coz she gave me the weirdest fucking look EVER. So that was how my first school week of 06 began. Fauziah is gonna tease me for the rest of the year. At least she said I gave her a reason to come to work everyday LOL I hope more felt that way haha!

Okay, I have always been a planner when it comes to work but this time I have no clue how this year is gonna go. I just got done with the whole year's lesson plans... easy coz same level as last yr. Now I just gotta deal with iCell, PDAs, enrichment progs, school website, media eqpmt maintenance, weekly CCA plans and of course... the bitch. She is tame this week but there's about 39 weeks to go... I'd like to see her TRY smthn on me again... heh.

I miss last yr's grp. Siew Ling's screamings, kak Rozi's food and fcourse JANET! XOXOXO! No more "I'm busy. Go away." and "It's not my fault your son's a moron." CLASSIC! Zaini still comes and whines and complains about everything under the sun... as usual.

Azhar is the cutest frigging thing. Slower than a turtle. But cute. Chao Dong already gets on my nerves. But I am gonna keep whipping him back in line. Group points does wonders. They are all so still in the "ME!ME!ME!" phase. Cept for Atiqah. I think I'm gonna appoint her class monitor. Chermaine hugged me on Friday. Not good. I don't wanna seem too nice on the first week. Dammit lol! She fkn bounces off walls man. Can't keep still. Always giggling her socks off. I threatened to bring in ropes to tie some of them down. They think it's funny. () lol! I should get lessons from Chris! How come HER kids NEVER EVER talk! But then again, thats not too good either...

*sigh* TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am bitching but in all actuality... I miss school. ()

But then again...


SHIT TO DO THIS WEEKEND

  1. Call iCell and
      (a) arrange for someone to come down next week and install Activesynch and Mapking and;
      (b) conduct another training session after installation of LAN card and AS & MK.
  2. Check out school website and see if there's any minor things that can be done so it looks "revamped".
  3. Get updated school info for website. Update later.
  4. Identify LA kids for extra classes. Prepare consent forms.
  5. Think of smthn for CCA Fair on Wednesday.
  6. Remind teachers to check out IT eqpmts and prepare form to be given to Jax.
  7. Get update from Jax about school MOE webspace. (for TL dept)
  8. Collate ALL pictures and videos to be transferred to school server. Create backups.
  9. Identify courses I'd like to take for this yr. Print list. Total cost.
  10. Get keys for library cupboard from MR Teo.
  11. Prepare materials for this wk.
  12. Lesson plan on EMAILS & BLOGS!!! (for T1 & 2)
  13. Call Nadz & Rat and RSVP Kamar abt wedding.
  14. Call Abg Adi & Abg Man abt dad
  15. Print this out.

Man... I gotta get some kind of notebook to remind me of stuff.... grr......



PS. Blah wrote this on Friday but clicked save as draft instead of post. I am such a dork.
Delivered at 8:13 PM...


- ONE -
\m/METAL!\m/
VADER, Bolt Thrower, King Diamond, Behemoth, Sceptic, Megadeth, Carcass, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Death Angel, Alice in Chains, Anthrax, Sonata Arctica, Sentenced, Amorphis, Iced Earth, Killswitch Engage, Lamb Of God, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, The Haunted, Axed Ministers, Mutilated, Trivium, Morbid Angel, Soilwork, Porcupine Tree, Cold War Survivor, Nuclear Assault, ... the list goes on....
I also like Tori Amos... lovely words...

- TWO -
I love stand-ups!
Pablo Francisco, Adam Ferera, Peter Russell, Stephen Lynch, Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy etc

- THREE -
I'm an 80s kid. Grew up in the 80s. LOVE 80s cartoons!
\m/TRANSFORMERS!\m/ Galaxy Rangers, Bravestarr etc... even Care Bears haha!


01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005

02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005

03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005

05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005

06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005

07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005

08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005

09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005

10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005

11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005

12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006

01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006

02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006

03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006

04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006

05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006

06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006

08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006

10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006

11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006

12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007

03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007

06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007

07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007

09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007

10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007

02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008

04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008



Krystal
Pearlyn
Widya
Yana
Dannie
Kelvin
Lizah
Nadz
Nanie
Raudhah
Sarah
Syikin
Wadi
Widya
Zaki
Anthony

Blogskins
City of Villains
My skins on Blogskins
My MySpace Profile
My Old Blog







Design & layout by
-[ AYINLADYDEATH ]-
OPETH